Reliance has announced the launch of its broadband service Jio GigaFiber Plans on 42nd Annual Meeting (AGM). Jio GigaFiber service will start commercially from 5th of September 2019.
Reliance started Jio on 5 September 2016 only two years ago. Reliance chief Mukesh Ambani said that Reliance Jio is the number one telecom operator in the country and comes second in the world.
Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband Plans[adinserter block=”1″]
The company has announced its plans as well. The Jio Giga Fiber plan will go from Rs 700 to Rs 10,000. Apart from this, Jio has also launched a welcome offer in which if anyone takes it then they will get HD or 4K LED TV and 4K set-top box. Landline connection will also be free. You will not have to pay any installation charges.
Jio will also launch ‘First Day First Show Service‘ by the middle of the year 2020. With its help, the live users will be able to watch the newly released film right from their home.
How To Apply For Jio GigaFiber Online
The registration process for Jio Fiber has started. You can register in below simple steps on its website.
- On the first page, you will have to mention your address where you need a connection of Jio GigaFiber.
- After this, you have to mention your name, mobile number, and email id.
- Next, you will receive an OTP, once you use OTP your registration will be completed.
- Later you will get a call from Jio’s sales representative at the same number. T
- To get the connection, you will need any proof of Aadhaar card, Voter ID, PAN card, passport or driving license.
He further said that the price of GigaFiber is 1/10 of global prices. Jio also launched Unlimited International Calling Pack, Jio customers will have to spend 500 rupees every month.[adinserter block=”1″]